North Andrew will not be in session from March 19th - April 27th.
(A complete Strategic Planning Document & Comprehensive School Improvement Plan is available in the three administrative offices.)
1. Recruitment and retention of profoundly competent, innovative, and influencing educators to be the catalysts for a vigorous educational program.
2. North Andrew School District will maintain a dropout rate of 3% or lower and keep the average daily attendance (ADA) at 95% or greater.
3. The median mastery rate will place 85% of our students in the top three quintiles (ranges) according to the MAP assessment profile. Thus, demonstrating mastery of new state and district curriculum.
4. The district will continuously strive to maintain, remodel, expand and/or replace current facilities to offer an environment conducive to learning as well as provide for community needs.
5. 100% of North Andrew graduates will be accepted into institutions of higher learning, vocational training, and/or gainful employment.
6. 100% of North Andrew students will complete a core curriculum of state and district required courses successfully in order to graduate.
7. 90% of North Andrew students will read grade level material at the instructional level (90% accuracy).
8. Expand parent involvement in the educational process of their children by creating open channels of communication with community and parents.